Re: S.U.s or Webers

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: S.U.s or Webers
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:58:38 -0500 (EST)

<< I still can't complain about nine years of good service from my HIF's. I
only
 change things that don't work reliably, so far, my SU's stay.

  Ditto,
  I can't complain after 7 years on my HIFs,

  I just wish when people compare webers to SU's, they would compare like
beasts.
  Too many times they will compare a badly worn, VERY poorly maintained and
tuned SU to a brand new Webber and then tell me how much better the Webber
is. Heck, it was no doubt better than a clapped out Webber, Holley, Carter,
Stromberg, etc. ad nauseum.

Rick Morrison