Re: "three-state" rule?

To: "Don Collins" <dgcollins@intplsrv.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: "three-state" rule?
From: Jeff Perkins <perky@apci.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 97 10:14:47 -0600
Don,

Sorry to hear about your problem there at Altus. I had the same problem
here at Scott AFB.  I came from Washington ST,  have a licence from CA,
and am here in IL.....something had to change.  Luckily, they give you
some time to do the change.  I was able to wait until my Washingtion
plates expired then licence/register the car in IL.  The 56 MGA keeps CA
plates which match with my licence so....."life is good".

Good luck up in NY Scott, I see  you encountered that same problem us
military folks often experience.  Hope it dosen't end up costing you too
much.

Jeff Perkins
56 MGA