Inside the Octagon -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, bleckstein@monmouth.com
Subject: Inside the Octagon -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 09:14:02 -0500
Mike,

I say keep up the good work!  I feel the history of the MG is an exciting
aspect of the car.  I have numerous books on MG history and I feel it adds to
the uniqueness of the car to know it's (marque) history.  I even have the
production information on my car.  Fight the good fight Mike!

Dan
80 MGB

>>> Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com> 02/01/97 01:40pm >>>

I know I have been a nut on this list trying to get people to learn about
MG history. I think this marque is one of the greatest because of its history.
I know many of you like to work on the cars or just drive them, and can't be
bothered reading a history of the origins of MG.

Mike Leckstein