Re: MGB brake failure

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB brake failure
From: "Robert C. Galli" <rcgalli@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 07:56:33 -0600
At 02:41 2/12/97 -0500, Trevor Boicey wrote:
>  And finally, email me opinions because I know this is
>a mega-FAQ, but what is the best one-man bleeding tool?
>
>  (I haven't had to work on hydraulics since I was a teen
>and owned an 83 corolla that ate front brakes, and it
>shows)
>--

>/       Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget    /

I've used them all and I think 2 people is (are?)the best.  Oh well.  A
close second, however, is the Mighty Vac - hand-held,mini vac which is
useful for all manner of chores around the car.  Sears has them as do a
number of auto parts stores.  Should be around US$30.
Regards,
Bob Galli
'78B 'BGMGB1' (IL)