Re: Seatbelt Re-webing

To: pujalte@stic.net
Subject: Re: Seatbelt Re-webing
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:42:29 -0500 (EST)

> Dave,
>   From the "Monster List": High Quality Seat Belt Re-Webbing.
>
>                  Ssnake-Oyl Products
>                  Rt 2 Box 269-6
>                  Hawkins, Tx. 75765
>                  (903) 769-4555
>                  (800) 284-7777

  I called this company about a year ago and asked them about my Tr*umph
seatbelts.  The claimed they didn't know why they were getting calls about
british cars because they mostly did American cars. They said they'd be
willing to take a look at the belts if I sent them to them, but didn't
really think they'd be able to re-web them.
  But perhaps they've seen there's a market now, and you'd have better luck.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit