RE: Vaccuume Advance

To: "'boballen@sky.net'" <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: RE: Vaccuume Advance
From: David Hall <dhall@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 10:14:16 -0800
Interesting...

I assume that by this you are implying that there should
pretty much be a constant "low frequency" vaccuume on
the intake port, and no variation at a higher frequency..

I did a compression test about a year ago and got around 110-120
per cylinder.  I'll try the vaccuum guage and see what it
says.

Thanks! :)

Dave