RE: Vaccuume Advance

To: "'Ross Overcash'" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: RE: Vaccuume Advance
From: David Hall <dhall@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 08:37:22 -0800
Ross..

Well, for now I am going to hang on to it for a while.  I removed it to see
what effect it had on performance and also see if it was indeed making any
difference in my smog output.  (We can get a smog check for $12 here.)  I
am planning on hanging onto it for now, as I may re-install it / rebuilt it.  If
I decide to get rid of it, I'll let you and the list know! :)

Hmm, etc - Air injector rail, mounting brackets, hoses - you know, etc! :)

btw - Nice start on your web page.  I always like to see information about the
owners car and history, etc.

Dave Hall
http://www.pacifier.com/~dlhall
72 B GT
74 Midget

>Can't help with your problem, but would like to know what you are going to
do with the air pump, gulp valve, etc. Oh and exactly what is "etc." in this
case?  Is this stuff for sale?

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca