Re: 007

To: Thomas J Pokrefke <thomas_pokrefke@juno.com>
Subject: Re: 007
From: Shel Bercovich <sbercovi@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 22:21:07 -0700
When you're used to drivng DB7s and Esprit Turbos, 'B' _is_ short for
"bedpan". :-)

Shel

Thomas J Pokrefke wrote:

> Did anyone happen to catch the James Bond movies on TBS this weekend?  In
> one scene, one of James' "women" blocks his taxi with an MGB.  James
> jumps out, runs up to her car, and orders her to move "the bloody bedpan"
> out of his way.  And all this time I thought Bond was a cool guy.   :)
>
> Thomas James Pokrefke, III
> 1970 bloody bedpan
> thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
> http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke
Shel Bercovich  sbercovi@cadvision.com      trcr@canuck.com     /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
    See our WEB pages at: http://www.canuck.com/~trcr         / /\ \
                   Or at: http://www.cadvision.com/trcr      / /  \ \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"