RE: 007

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 007
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 09:45:39 -0800
Snobiness is a world wide trait. Come on now.. James drives an Aston,
and a Lotus.. And a B*W. Now that last one should show you where his
loyalty is. Besides I did heard from as friend of mine that the MGB was
considered the Pinto of british sports cars for many years. They
considered the lines much to boxy compared to the MGA and most did not
like it.