Re: RE: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy -Reply

To: arm@unix.infoserve.net, KSCOTT@holycross.edu
Subject: Re: RE: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy -Reply
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:10:47 -0500
> > I cannot comment on Weber down draft vs. twin Sus but Weber
> >down draft vs. Zenith is no contest.
>
> Not to cast aspesions on the Weber (never had one=don't know) but in my
> experience with the `76 B in my past, a bucket and hose would be better
than
> the Zenith.  It was removed and discarded seconds after the warranty
expired.

  Oh come on now, that's not being fair!  I find the Zeniths extremely
efficient and useful.  Why, I've got four or five of them that get plenty of
use everyday as paperweights, doorstops, industrial sculpture... Why there's
no end to their usefulness.  So don't blame the device, blame the poor
fellow who decided it might be useful anywhere near a car.  Geez, you guys
probably also expect Lucas equipment to channel electricity.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit