Re: Miatas

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Miatas
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:00:50 -0500
Richard Fontaine (ENG) wrote:

> paul:
> blew a miata-appliance in the weeds this a.m. with the trusty tr3..sort of
> like closing the refrigerator door...sayonara, bubba!
> dick fontaine
> 62tr3b
> 48mgtc
> "if it aint steel, it aint real"
>
> On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, TJ Noto wrote:
>
> > Paul D Kile wrote:
> >
> > <Mazda tale deleted>
> >
> > > Here I am, back in the LBC fold, with grease under my fingernails.
> > > British sports cars never become appliances.
> >
> > Ha!  This is great....I can't resist!  Bite tongue bite tongue...ARGGH!!
> > I must say it....
> >
> > "That's because appliances are RELIABLE!    (pangs of laughter!)
> >
> > Sorry....
> > --
> > TJ Noto               Palo Alto       CA              USA

Teej: Don't buy a Lucas fridge. You'll be drinking warm beer like the
rest of the Brits. ;)

I think Miata's are wonderful little LBC wannabees. Perfect for the
yuppie look alike crowd that wants a Z3 but can't afford it. How nice
for them to have a car available to them.

The only problem I can see with them is they seem to have some
difficulty in getting the hood down.  One almost never sees them
without the hood up, and I can but imagine it's a technical difficulty.
Who'd buy a convertible just to leave the hood up all the time? ;)

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'