Re: Miatas

To: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Miatas
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 14:41:02 -0500 (EST)
i was pondering on the subject of miatas always having the hood up..ran by
one this morning on my way to the v.a. hosp in tampa.75f,clear sky,yes,
the hood was up. i wonder if the "put the hood" instructions are in
japanese?or maybe the hood is a simulated rag top?
hmmmm ..must check that out next time i'm driving the lucas refrigerator.
dick
48mgtc
62tr3b
"if it aint steel, it aint real"