Re: Miatas -Reply

To: ragthyme@fls.infi.net, wkube@iadfw.net
Subject: Re: Miatas -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:26:58 -0500
Wayne!
Glad to see your article in the Driver.  You've done a GREAT job on the NAMGBR
site!  Keep up the good work.
Dan

ckr wrote:

> I think Miata's are wonderful little LBC wannabees.  > The only problem I
can see with them is they seem to have some
> difficulty in getting the hood down.  One almost never sees them
> without the hood up, and I can but imagine it's a technical difficulty.
> Who'd buy a convertible just to leave the hood up all the time? ;)
>  > Corey
> 75 MGB 'Rags'

Wanted to relate the very unusual sight I saw Monday morning.  On my way to
work in downtown Dallas, I was passed by a gentleman in a white
Miata.  Temp was mid-40s F, it was drizzling, and the top and windows were all
down.  I am _not_ making this up!  Can only guess that the top was defective
and the power window fuse had blown.

LBC content - I wasn't driving mine that day....
--  Keep on keepin' on!

Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
1979 MGB        http://web2.airmail.net/wkube
Plano, TX