Re: Trickle Charging

To: cdelling@ic.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trickle Charging
From: Larryhoy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 00:09:31 -0500 (EST)
Chris I have not tried the trickle charger you saw in the Witless catalog,
but I have considered one.  You might look at the one Wal-Mart sells, I think
that it will not overcharge your battery.  It mounts to the car then you just
plug in your car to any outlet.

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB
In a message dated 97-03-18 19:51:55 EST, cdelling@ic.net (Christopher M.