Re: new tires

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: new tires
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 07:06:04 -0700
I put mini-lites on my 79 B 2 years ago and then put Pirelli 195s on
last year and the handling difference is noticeable!I have also put V8
bushings in the front and tube shocks on the rear...I can corner much
better than when I bought the car,Now the question...Have I gotten to
the limit of what I can do?Would upgrading the front and rear sway bars
be worth it?
So far everything I've done has shown an improvement but I'm not into
racing just driving the twisties.I don't want to throw money at it
without a marked improvement I don't want to lower the car (it's hard
enough to get in already)right now I'm pretty happy with the handling
BUT there is always that little voice saying" you could do better"
Thanks for any advice ....Pat