Re: new tires

To: Stefanie Davis <stefanie@bpe.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: new tires
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:31:50 -0700
Stefanie:
Most MGBs run a 165X14 series 78 tire. My preference is a 175X14. A series
60 tire is too low a profile, and will rotate too fast. You dont need a
lower gear ratio in high gear. which is what you are doing with a lower
profile tire. You might also try a 185X 14, but a series 70. This is the
equivilant of a 165X14 series 78. I hope this answers your question.
cheers: