Re: Prepping a B for Hell.

To: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Prepping a B for Hell.
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 07:14:28 -0500
Return hi Kirk, which part insaned you? Your reply was nearly
unintelligible. Your signature suggests the thermostat part? Which thread I
read on three different lists! I know the arguments, and I know what worked
for me! At least it worked best in short jaunts, stop and go driving.

Michael, New Bern, NC (100F July and 99% humidity! Separates the men from
the boys and the yankees from the bubbas!)