Re: Am I getting old or what?

To: ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca
Subject: Re: Am I getting old or what?
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 10:23:24 EDT
On Sun, 4 May 1997 23:50:14 -0700 (PDT) EMILY COWEN
<ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca> writes:
>Hi Philippe Tusler!!
>
>On Fri, 2 May 1997, PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:
>
>>   What's wrong with this picture?  ;-)
>
>He neglected to tell us what the parts person said to him that induced
>him to remove said nut from his trousers...
>
>TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen

Nah, that's not it.  What's wrong is that Carol is of the female
persuasion and therefore is unlikely to have a nut to remove!

Actually, what is really wrong with the picture is that Carol says she
went looking for a socket to remove the nut from her MGA, yet she says
she took the nut out of her pocket to find to show the counter person
(more politically correct name for "parts girl").  Do I win a prize,
Phillippe?

See you in Salado this weekend, Carol?

David Littlefield
Houston, TX