Re: Am I getting old or what?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Am I getting old or what?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 12:24:43 -0700 (PDT) (19:24 UT)
  >Actually, what is really wrong with the picture is that Carol says she
   went looking for a socket to remove the nut from her MGA, yet she says
   she took the nut out of her pocket to find to show the counter person
   (more politically correct name for "parts girl").  Do I win a prize,
 < Phillippe?

 Yes!  I must have a perverse sense of humor.  It conjured images of
an 'Abbott & Costello' routine.  "I can't remove the nut." "Which
one?"  "This one."

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*