Re: Front End Shimmey

To: Steve Krane <skrane@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Front End Shimmey
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is2.dal.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 20:10:10 -0300 (ADT)
On Mon, 5 May 1997, Steve Krane wrote:

> Folks:
> Any ideas as to cause of shimmey in front end (not wheels, they are perfectly
> balanced)?  At about 55 and up, the front end, not the steering wheel, starts
> to shake.  At times it is hardly noticeable, at times you can't miss it.

I've had this problem for quite a while now, exactly as you describe.
Unfortunately, I have yet to remedy the problem!

   / ______/        |   |  Greg Johnson      * See the British Automobile
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept.            Touring Assoc. of NS
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Dal. University                     Home Page!*
   \______   / \________|  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/
                 www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation/BATANS/