re: "beaters"

To: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Subject: re: "beaters"
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 01:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Rich Mason!!

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Rich Mason wrote:

> Hey - what's wrong with purple??

Yeah, I work with a guy who still gets the occasional acid flash.  We
were working on a breakdown on his machine, and he stopped and looked
around and uttered: "Wow man, effen cool!  Everythings gone purple!"

When I, a diligent first aid attendant, asked him when he'd last dropped
acid, he replied "Oh, about 25 yrs ago". (get yer patient history asap)

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen      nb this condition wasn't debilitating for him,
                           because he liked the colour purple!!