Re: Wiper switch mystery

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiper switch mystery
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 14:54:31 -0400
At 02:30 PM 5/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings.  I wonder if any of you can shine a light on this question.

 This is the overdrive switch on you car,  I think this vintage MGB all had
the switch, but they didn't all have the OD. You really should get an
overdrive and make use of the switch, it's a terrible thing to waste.

                                                Don Walton in NC
                                                73 MGB in pieces but coming
together!!(with OD)
                                                74 MGB waiting it's turn