Re: Wiper switch mystery -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiper switch mystery -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 09:08:14 -0400

>>> Larry Dickstein <bugide@juno.com> 05/12/97 03:12pm >>>
Nope, Matt, that's the overdrive selector lever.  Don't ever be afraid to
admit that you don't know--watch for Bob Allen's posts.  You could fill
volumes on the stuff he doesn't know.  Heck, he rarely even suspects.

That may be so, but few people lack clues with the elan that Bob does.
Anyone that tightens up his crank pulley with "Five grunts on a real long
bar" is my kind of mechanic.  After all, not only have I owned a number
of Volkswagens, I also live in North Carolina.