Re: V8 A-Arm Bushings

To: bugide@juno.com
Subject: Re: V8 A-Arm Bushings
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 23:09:09 EDT
Larry:-

Your description of "nylatron" bushings matches the "polyurethane" or
"urethane" bushings I got from Moss and sent back.  For Paul's sake, are
these actually the same thing?

BTW, the V8 bushings are actually rubber with a steel insert, rather than
the reverse as you said it.  Just thought I'd do my part to keep Paul
totally confused :-)

David Littlefield
Houston, TX