Re: MGB Reliability -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Reliability -Reply
From: Kenneth Scott <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 07:34:29 -0400
AAA+ (emphasis on the '+') has the advantage of being able to tell the
driver where to tow your car, anywhere up to 100 miles and being able
to specify flat bed if you feel you need it.  It is a little more expensive but
WELL worth it.  I have travelled as much as 1000 miles from home in my
77 MGB and always been secure in the knowlege that I could get my car
to a repair facility with no hassle.  AAA+ also has up to $750 (I think) in
interrupted trip insurance.  If you travel a lot (I live in central
Massachusetts and have been known to head north to Canada for lunch
on Saturdays) AAA+ is a great deal.
Ken Scott
77 MGB