FW: Re: Life-long ambition realized

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: Life-long ambition realized
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 13:37:27 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at line 38]

     Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 14:27:01 -0400
     From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
     Subject: Re: Life-long ambition realized

Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:

> At [Mon, 19 May 1997 19:39:51 -0400]
> Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net> wrote:
>
> > '52TD- Lazarus (still at tghe Proctologist's)
>
> Bud:
>
> Your car has been at the proctologist's for over a month now!  It must
>
> really be enjoying itself.
>
> Thomas James Pokrefke, III
> 1970 MGB
> pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu
> http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke

  You're right. Actually, the hold up has been that: (1) the shop owner
got me in about a week before he was ready to get started, (2) the
mechanical guru came down with the latest flu-bug, (3) after
disassembling the differential it was noted that my early TD (#10855)
had  BSF threads, but the MGA uses the later threads (SAE?). If all goes
well, I hope to back on the road by next weekend. This is the longest
I've gone without driving Lazarus since his resurrection.

Bud Krueger