RE: Best plugs to use - More curious questions

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>,
Subject: RE: Best plugs to use - More curious questions
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 97 14:07:21 UT
Jay,

As with many things, I think you'll have to experiment and decide for yourself
- I think most of what you've heard regarding plugs is anecdotal with
conclusions based on personal conviction.  Use the expensive plug, use the
less expensive ones and see what you learn!!!  A little empirical curiosity
never hurts.

Dr. Doug
69 C (Vrrrooommmmm, Vrrroooooommmmm -Champions, Platinums - don't matter - it
runs on all six)
69 C GT (like a CA car - looks good but doesn't really do anything regardless
of plug type)
69 B Rdst (Still working on it!!!!!)
71 B GT (Soon down to three!)