Re: Seat Belts

To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 23:09:33 EDT
I, too, got Todd Clarke's kit and was pretty pleased with it.  It
Includes a pin release mount on the outside floor points, which means you
can rearrange the belts for top-up or top-down.  Once you install them,
you will see what I mean.  My MGA MkII already had mounting points
(standard in that year) so no welding was necessary.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX