Re: Reverse lamp switch

To: RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu
Subject: Re: Reverse lamp switch
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry J. Dickstein)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 17:50:33 EDT
Ray-
        Yes, they simply unscrew.  If your car is equipped w/ OD then
there will be another switch just like the reverse lamp switch.  It will
be right across from the first.  That will account for the extra wires.
        I still haven't had a chance to get the cards for you to forward.
 I haven't forgotten.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com