Re: Reverse Lamp Switch

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Reverse Lamp Switch
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:19:41 -0500 (EST)
From:   GROVE::RWYGONIK     "RAY WYGONIK" 25-JUN-1997 08:06:29.81
To:     IN%"mmann@ix.netcom.com"
CC:     RWYGONIK
Subj:   Reverse Lamp Switch

Melissa,
The switch is not hard to reach if you have your car up on jack stands, which
mine has been for several years.  It is on the passenger side of the
transmission just ahead of the shifter.  It is visible laying under the car
looking up.  Mine only required a little help with a pair of lock joint pliers
and then I was able to turn it out with my hand.

Getting the car up in the air is the only problem.  If you drive the front
wheels up on a set of ramps, it should be sufficient to get under the car.

Good luck.

Is your e-mail address correct above?  I sent the message direct, but it was
returned undelivered, so I posted it.