Where Are Those Guys? -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Where Are Those Guys? -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:14:30 -0400
>>> Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net> 06/20/97 10:19am >>>
The Summer Solstice is upon us. Them Alaska Trekker's should be way up
north doing some strange Native dance rituals and smoking from the
'peice' pipe and trying to get lucky.

They all promised to keep in touch with us poor people having to make a
living but, I'll tell you, I ain't heard a peep from them. If they're
just holding out waiting for us to worry, then they got another thing
coming.

I tell ya Bob, like you I work with computers for a living.  If I
managed to get out of my office routine long enough to drive my MG from
the tip o' texas to the apex of Alaska, I think the last thing I'd want
to be doing is staring back into the blue glow.  Nope, those folks are
sitting around campfires roasting marshmallows, talking about how to
keep their cars put together for another hundred miles, looking at the
stars through hundred foot pine trees and generally living the life we
all sit here and type about.

I'm not gonna worry about 'em either.

That's two off-topic messages for me today, and now I'm going to shut up
and stay in my corner for awhile.

Matt Kulka - living the good life - for about 30 miles a day.
'74 B