Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>,
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 11:37:10 -0400
Here we go again. Look guys and gals, this is a list about lbc's not
politics. It seems every 6 months someone makes what they think is a cute
remark about the government, politics, Clinton or what have you. Please
take this to another forum . Obvious there are many views about war, guns
what have you. I can debate these subjects for hours, but it doesn't help
my MG run better, get me new friends, or teach me history of the marque.

Back to the cars please.

Mike