RE: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content

To: "'Bob De Weese'" <bearlock@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:54:54 -0700
I've been to war, I've came back, I'm not quite the same, but America is
still here regardless of your political orientation. I'm proud to ,have
served, even if the war was not one I would have picked to fight. Was
the revolutionary war any more just or politically correct? As for
Clinton, he has to live with himself and what he did (or did not) do.
BTW we as a country elected him, even if you as and individual did not,
that's why were free, because we can choose.

BTW, Bob, your right on in my "personal" opinion.