Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>,
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA- Danger NO LBC content
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 13:09:07 -0400
Hello??? John J. Peloquin

10-4 John and I say let it lie. The elders will never understand the
reason we didn't "stand up for America" and do as we were told, the kids
will never understand 'cuz they don't know what a draft (or a real war)
is all about. Had this argument with the parental units a long time ago,
about when HAIR came out.
Larry Macy
(one of the last to register for the draft (Jan) before it ended (Apr))