Source for Camshaft

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Source for Camshaft
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 15:52:54 -0500
A friend of mine is rebuilding his 'B' motor (late model rubber bumper)
and is looking for a brand recommendation and a source to buy a "mild"
performance or "street" cam. His problem wth VB is that they want to
sell the springs and tappets -- he has already bought that stuff for his
rebuild.

So he basically has two questions:

1) Recomendation for a brand/model for cam. Again, this is a daily
driver and "race" performance not needed. I've seen posts for a 'piper'
cam but don't know the particulars.

2) A 1-800 source to order same on a Visa card. Like the rest of us, he
has to work for a living so if he could save a few bucks, all the
better.

Thanks for any recomendations.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"If all the blondes riding in Corvettes were laid end-to-end, I wouldn't