Re: Wheel swap decision

To: Wally Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel swap decision
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 17:57:50 -0400 (EDT)
        Even though the spoked wheels can be a problem they add value and
looks to the car. My suggestion would be to switch the rear axle,
not a real big job and switch the complete front suspension, again not a
big deal. It's only held on with a few bolts. While the suspension is off
you could take some time and rebuild it. The winter months are a good time
to do this assuming you have a basement to work in. It is a lot easier to
work on the suspension if you don't have to crawl around on the ground!
...Art

~On Mon, 7 Jul 1997, Wally Teto wrote:

> Many thanks to Todd, Rick and the others who responded with great
> ideas and personal experience on my decision of whether to swap my disk
> wheels for wires.  I had thought that I could get away in the rear with
y> swapping half-shafts, but apparently this is not possible.  And I had