Re: Reading Spark Plugs

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Reading Spark Plugs
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 06:57:08 EDT
Perhaps it's the same measurement....
Those of us who resist metrification continue to use M to represent
Thousand, from the Latin origin as continued through into the days when
the sun never set on the flag. I'll grudgingly admit, however, that using
M sets me in the category of obsolescent (if not obsolete) folks,
something my daughters remind me of frequently.
Bob