Re: '75 MGB seatbelts

To: stecz@pswtech.com
Subject: Re: '75 MGB seatbelts
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:20:32 -0600
You might want to find a good used original seat belt.  I have the
aftermarket type Moss sells and they are a challenge at best  (BTW they
are cheeper at Victoria British).  The inertia system on the aftermarket
type is so sensitive that you can't hardly move.  If it becomes necessary
to remove the belt while traveling you almost have to stop to put it on
again.

Good luck

Cheers,

Larry Hoy