Brake bias

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake bias
From: phil sims <phil@wilsongriak.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 08:40:14 -0600
This morning,a beautiful warm one at that,  while approaching a nearly
empty intersection, the only other car around (some early 80,s Chrysler
gargantu-wagon) decided to lock-up all fours in front of me and present the
side of her vehicle as a larger target for my MGA.

The good news is that we did not exchange any sheet metal.(in part cause I
DON'T tailgate)

The bad news is that MY rears locked and the back end slid harmlessly about
45 degrees before stopping.

OK, so do I back off on the rear adjusting screws a click or two, or is
there more to keeping the light back end rolling during a "panic" stop?

THANKS!

Phil Sims
Wilson-Griak,Inc.
(612)377-7900