Re: Still having fuel challenges... :-(

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Still having fuel challenges... :-(
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 16:18:47 -0400
Jason F. Dutt wrote:
> I know.  This is the first time I've ever admitted that publicly.  Speaking
> of cautious:  To prevent my silly self from doing it again, I put colour
> coded terminals on the battery leads.

  I have a friend who isn't very car brave.

  Last year he wrote off a car by jump starting it with the polarity
backwards. All gauges and harness friend, car was not worth
fixing.

  The year before he changed his own oil, and lost a sealing
grommet on the drain plug during the change. Lost all oil,
destroyed engine.

  That's the only car repair stuff he's ever tried, and he's
0 for 2. You're doing just fine.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada