Re: TD Mk "Racer"

To: Shortstuf1@msn.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Mk "Racer"
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 01:45:32 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-16 21:16:21 EDT, Shortstuf1@msn.com (Stacie Short)
writes:

<< I am still in search of support info for TD Mk II racing cars.  As
unlikely
 that any TD was a "Race Car, "  I have the support documents that assure us
 that our Mk II was raced in the '50s.  >>

Stacie, there were and still are many TD "Race Cars" ... some of the drivers
even hang out on this list...Blair Engle are you out there?  I've got a book
of tech tips put out by some outfit called MG Vintage Racers...I think they
are still active on the East Coast.

For fabric covered spark plug wire, try the Green Spark Plug Company in
England.
If by "water lines" you mean heater hose, no self respecting TD would have a
heater. If you mean radiator hose, I doubt that TD's originally had fabric
covered radiator hoses but I guess I really don't know.....I do know that
this would be taking originality to an extreme and would make the car a
trailer queen.  I doubt that any judge would mark you down for having
replacement radiator hoses.

Good Luck,
Terry