Re: MGA questions

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: MGA questions
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 13:03:55 -0700
dmeadow@juno.com wrote:

> flow, but not enough to make a difference.  Given the troubles I have
> had
> with all the "one man" systems, and I have tried them _all_, I have
> come
> to the conclusion that there is no substitute for a helper.

I found the secret.... speedbleedersI don't have them on my MGB yet, but
they worked great on my Scorpio. All they are is a bleeder screw that
replaces your stock ones, the trick is that the speed bleeder has a
check valve in it. I did the Scorpio brakes without a helper and they
did a great job. I'm going to order a set for the MGB as soon as I can.

I think there web site is http://www.speedbleeder.com

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.