Re: Jag cars for sale list

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Jag cars for sale list
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 07:59:02 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Trevor Boicey wrote:

> Kevin Sullivan wrote:
> > Speaking of Jag V-8 conversions, have you seen the new Jags?  :)
> > 'Scuse me while I run and hide.
>
>   If you are referring to ford content, check the facts
> before bashing the company.

Not at all.  Merely referring to the V-8.  If you want a jag with a V-8
you can now have one from the factory and it's original.  (I'm the local
originality freak.)  A friend of mine works at the local jag dealership
(he worked for jag in England for 19 years) and often shows up to club
events in an XK-8.  He says it's the most wonderful car he's ever driven.
He prefers the 8 over the 6 and says the last of the 6 cylinder sedans are
not selling as well now because people are waiting for the new 8's.  If I
was in the market for a touring car I'd probably go for a Series I E-type.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA                 /staff/kevins/mgstuff/mgstuff.html