RE: Midget Trailer?

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Midget Trailer?
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 97 12:13:37 UT
I've been eyeing a few horse trailers around these parts for just the same
reason but have not done my homework on it yet.  Looks like there might be
some potential.  Also, I've seen some "just right sized trailers for an lbc"
on the road so they are indeed out there.  What I'd like is a trailer that
folds up like my 1,500 lb. utility trailer so I don't have to take up a whole
garage bay for storage!!!!!

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster
69 C GT Automatic