Re: Midget Trailer?

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Trailer?
From: Dick Watson <dwatson@feist.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 21:20:30 -0500
Mark Endicott wrote:

> I have been thinking about buying a trailer to haul the Midget around
> and perhaps to use to bring home strays.  Most of what I have found are
> large 6000 LB capacity "car haulers" with tandem axles.  These would be
> fine for hauling a big car but seem like overkill for a LBC.  Does
> anyone have any input on single axle (3500 LB) trailers that are good
> for 1500 to 2500 pound cars?
>
> Mark
> 70 Midget
> Nashville

I also would like to find such a trailor.

Has anyone used one of the "car dollies" I saw a guy with one at the All
British on OKC and he liked it for his daughters Midget.

The pros on this would be lightweight and easier storage. Any Cons?

Thanks

Dick Watson
'68 Midget (redoing front end)
'78 Midget