Fwd: Re: The Calling

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Re: The Calling
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 01:35:34 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-485438215-7725

Yes, most municipalities require a license for a scrapyard, garage, or
used car lot.
I don't think this is picking on hobbyists,
Municipalites have zoning laws to protect homeowners from such eyesores.
I can understand requiring someone to store this stuff out of sight, or
get rid of it.  Yes, it can be impounded if you do not do so

I, personally, would not buy a house next door to a junk yard.  Would
you?

-A resident of Cheektowaga, NY, where you are not allowed to have an
unlicensed car on your property, visible from the street (in a garage is
the only place you can keep it).

-Nory
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger