Re: the calling

To: Ryan Watson <rswatson@nyx.nyx.net>
Subject: Re: the calling
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:02:55 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

Here in California, the smog police would never allow some of the
modifications that might be fun on our LBCs. Since I have an MGB-GT
(1970), it is nothing of particular historical interest other than to me
and I have no desire for the Concourse type of non driving "perfect"
auto. Thus I've considered putting the Rover V8 in the MG- a la Costello
etc. If it were run on propane, or LPG etc. the smog police would smile
upon the conversion-= supposedly. Also, there are supposed to be some tax
credits for running on clean fuels.
So much for my V8 dreams.