Re: Aging Hobby

To: Brian & Patricia LaVoie <BPLAVOIE@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Aging Hobby
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:17:52 -0400
Brian & Patricia LaVoie wrote:
> And I get more awed looks and thumbs-up from the
> under-30 crowd than from the over-40s lately. Maybe there's hope for the
> hobby after all...

Pardon me for my lack of enthusiasum on this subject.  I am 38 years old
with shoulder lenght (mostly, but not totaly) grey hair.  Last year on
the way to pick my son up from middle school, (in the B with the top
down, of course), some kid yelled, "Hey old man!  Gimmie a ride in your
car!"

I'm tellin' you these kids have no respaect for their elders!  ;)

Bobby    (Lordy!  Lordy!  Here comes 40!)
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *