Re: LBC?

To: mganut@accucomm.net
Subject: Re: LBC?
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 23:48:20 -0400 (EDT)

>  Could you imagine Snoop
>  riding around in an MGB???

Actually, maybe.  I once saw three-eared knockoffs that would go on the 16"
gold-plated wire wheels, running 30-series tires, of course.  The car would
be British Racing metalflake paint, fitted with an early-style decal, gold of
course.  All of the chrome/aluminum trim would be gold plated or gold.  The
car would have to be a chrome-bumper, preferably a '70 or '71, when they were
fitted with the bitchin' recessed grilles.  The engine would be all chromed,
if original.  Hafta have an air dam on front, paired with neon tubes
underneath, or hydraulics to make the car hop.  Biscuit or green leather
interior and top.  No spare tire, just two 18" subs in a bandpass box wired
to about 1200 watts.  Two tweeters thrown in for effect.  Maybe a couple of
bullet holes?
Now that I've painted this picture, sweet dreams!
~Mike Lishego