Re: Can't go over 3500 rpm

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Can't go over 3500 rpm
From: "William L. Singleton" <singleton@ccsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 14:04:54 -0400
Actual message deleted ...

>--
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
>"If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still
>wrong?"

C'mon, Bob.  This is a no-brainer.  If he's speaking, he's wrong.  Of
course, that's only if he has a female spouse or SO.  (I wonder, Do gays
who are in a committed relationship actually have a chance of being right
occasionally?)

Of course, it is safe to discount anything I might have to say, since I
haven't been right for about 24 years.

BTW, when you gonna tell us about the "'61Elva(?)"

Bill Singleton

'52 TD (hers, in pieces in the garage)
'77 MGB (ours, we needed something fun to drive)